What our Customers say...

Fire Damage Testimonials

Great! The SERVPRO staff were efficient, professional and very careful! I would recommend SERVPRO as first class!

This is my second experience with SERVPRO. The first time we had soot from an indoor propane heater that was used during a five day power outage. There was soot everywhere, even in the drawers. SERVPRO came in with a team and worked tirelessly. They were so pleasant to have in my home and they were organized and efficient. So, of course when I had mold out of control in my small bathroom, I called them again. A team of two came to the house and did a great job. So, SERVPRO is number one, five star choice

I would definitely recommend! Great and amazing staff! I like that they gave me a cal to get feedback for service

Very pleased with service!

Very efficient and friendly service. Came immediately to assess our problem and find a solution. Worked with us until satisfied!

We cannot recommend SERVPRO of Barrow County highly enough! Scott was able to get a crew to us on short notice. The crew was professional and did an outstanding job! You'll be glad you called SERVPRO of Barrow County - & tell them Janene sent you!